Quick icing for any cake
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
DIANA B 1
Honey, enlighten me too, I'm a beginner , it's cold icing, or ... ,, it is poured hot over cakes / rolls / cakes "...
5 cake cream recipes that any housewife should know
If you like to surprise your loved ones with sweets made by you, then you will be delighted to discover five recipes for creams for cakes, so that your dishes are memorable.
Therefore, here's how you can make delicious desserts with a cream to match!
Ingredient Cake Without Baking Baiadera:
(for a small tray of 20 & # 21526 cm.)
- 300 grams of sugar
- 150 ml. of water
- 150 grams of finely ground walnuts
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
Baiadera Unbaked Cake Preparation:
Although I have accustomed you to presenting the recipes in pictures, believe me, this cake will succeed and without this extra help, it is too easy to make.
1. So, for a start, put sugar and water in a saucepan on the fire. After it starts to boil, let it boil for about 4-5 minutes, until the syrup binds.
2. Add the ground walnuts and continue to stir on the fire for about 1 minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, add the ground biscuits (along with the finely ground cake scraps, if using) and mix well.
4. Add the butter and vanilla essence and mix in the composition until the butter is completely melted.
5. Divide the composition obtained into two parts, and one of them is mixed homogeneously with 1 tablespoon of cocoa. You need to get a non-sticky and easy to model & # 8222rated & # 8221.
6. Press the light-colored composition, still warm, in a uniform layer, in a tray lined with food foil, the tray should not be larger than 20 & # 21526 cm., If a tray even smaller than that is used. , the cake comes out higher).
7. Immediately press the composition with cocoa on top, smoothing it well (the most handy is with your fingers lightly greased with oil).
8. Put the cake in the fridge for an hour, during which time it will harden well, then turn it over, remove the foil and glaze the surface with the icing obtained by melting the steamed chocolate with 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of oil.
9. After the icing hardens, cut it into suitable pieces with a knife always soaked in hot water.
This cake & # 8222Baiadera & # 8221 supports all kinds of & # 8222personal contributions & # 8221: pieces of candied fruit or nuts mixed in the composition, even pieces of colored shit, various flavors, etc. It is quite cheap and is an excellent way to recycle the less attractive parts of other cakes.
Did you like this recipe?
Dough with Russian yeast
For Russian yeast:
- 100 grams of butter
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
For the dough:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 700 grams of flour
- 50 grams of butter
- salt to taste
How is it prepared?
It will take several hours to prepare this dough. The result promises to impress you… So let's get started!
For starters, melt the butter and let it cool. Meanwhile, we take care of the Russian yeast: heat the milk, dissolve the yeast in the sachet, add a tablespoon of sugar and the 2 tablespoons of flour…
Leave the “work” in a warm place, under a paper towel, for about 15 minutes…
Next, the dough.
Lightly beat the eggs with a tablespoon of sugar, salt (to taste), and a tablespoon of sour cream.
If the yeast mixture has increased in volume and already has small cracks and bubbles, it means that it is ready…
Add the egg mixture over the yeast composition and mix gradually, adding the flour and, finally, the melted butter.
Do not overdo it with flour - the dough must be elastic and viscous.
When it becomes so, put it in a warm place, covered with a towel and wait for it to double in volume.