Fluffy croissants (appetizer)
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix all the ingredients for 10 minutes with the mixer at very high speed. The dough is divided into 6 equal parts. We spread each part in a thin sheet, which we divide into 12.
Place the cheese on each piece of dough, see photo, and roll the croissants. We place them in the tray, on baking paper, taking care to leave enough space between them because they will grow a lot during baking.
Grease with egg, sprinkle grated cheese on top, salt, poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
Welcome to the table!
My husband is a big fan of these croissants, so let's get to work!
1kg of flour
2 cubes of yeast
1 vanilla essence
150 g butter
400 ml of milk
120 g of sugar
2-3 tablespoons of cocoa
Prepare yeast mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour and a little warm water, leave to rise for a few minutes. After leavening, mix with eggs, butter, sugar, essence and then gradually add flour and milk. Knead until the dough comes off the bowl. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts, mix one part with cocoa (we can put a little milk to knead more easily) and leave them to rise approx. one hour.
After leavening each half can be divided into 8 pieces (it does not have to be exactly eight). Take a white piece and spread it, then spread a piece with cocoa, overlap them, cut them into strings, put the filling (I used shit) and roll the croissants. Put them in a tray greased and lined with flour (it's easier with baking paper, it's just over) and bake at 180 degrees for approx. 20 minutes. After they were baked, I "sprinkled" them (I greased them with a brush) with syrup (250 ml of water are boiled together with 175 g of sugar and a drop of vanilla essence). They are fff tasty and fluffy.
7 ideas for fasting recipes for dinner
If you read our article with fasting recipes for lunch, you probably already have some recipe ideas that can be eaten for dinner. But it never spoils more! In this article we have compiled a list of 7 light recipes that do not contain foods of animal origin, which makes them perfect for the fasting period.
Vegetable tofu kebab with onion sauce
A national delicacy from Turkey and loved all over the world, kebab is a dish that contains meat, but which can be adapted to meet the needs of those who fast or follow a vegan diet and want to prepare a main course easier, but just as tasty. We offer you an original tofu kebab recipe with an onion sauce and peanut butter, for a slightly sweet-sour taste.
We usually associate the word "steak" with meat, of all kinds, by no means with cauliflower. But anything is possible when you are motivated to eat as healthy as possible. Fortunately, we have Daniela Dan, Sano Vita chef, who manages to create the most unique recipes that we can later share with you. And the cauliflower steak recipe is really interesting!
Tofu with sweet and sour sauce
Tofu is one of the established stars of the post. If you want a main course or even a snack full of flavor, we recommend this tofu recipe with sweet and sour sauce. You will get a dish with a special and balanced taste, thanks to the sweetness of pineapple, apricot paste and honey, which perfectly compliments the sour taste of rice vinegar or the slightly spicy taste of garlic, ginger and hot pepper.
Carrot and tofu meatballs
Crispy on the outside and tender, fluffy on the inside - regardless of the recipe and ingredients, it's impossible not to like meatballs! Whether you want to eat them with puree or use them as an appetizer, or "steal" them from the fridge at will, meatballs are suitable in any situation. And the ones with carrot and tofu are - modestly said - tasty and very healthy. We can't wait to try them.
This pumpkin pasta recipe takes advantage of spring and summer vegetables to create a delicious main course, full of fiber, vitamins and minerals, which can be a perfect lunch, dinner or work package! The mixture of short wholemeal pasta, cherry tomatoes, sliced pumpkin and freshly prepared pesto sauce is extremely successful, invigorating and flavorful. Pumpkin pasta is prepared quickly, easily and will reach the whole family.
Greek chickpea salad
Salads and dinner are best friends and everyone knows it. We offer you an at least as tasty alternative to the classic Greek salad, which will remind you of the long walks on the beaches of the Aegean Sea. Let's not forget that it is also easy to do. What are you waiting for? Start the playlist for cooking and let's get to work!
Chickpea, coconut and spinach
Chickpeas, coconut and spinach - this is not a combination you usually make when cooking. We understand you, it sounds strange, but after tasting the recipe created by chef Daniela Dan, I knew we had to show it to you. Tasty, healthy and full! After trying it, we suggest you make a recipe with three main ingredients that you can find around the house. Tell us how it turned out.
Which of these recipes sounds best? Not only do you almost forget they are fasting, you don't even know which one to cook first! With the right recipes, vegetable food can be more delicious than we imagine. All we have to do is try it. Who knows where a new favorite recipe might come from?
Fluffy croissants (appetizer) - Recipes
- 1 kg flour, 500 ml water, 30 g yeast, 2 teaspoons sugar, 2 teaspoons dried oregano, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1-2 teaspoons salt, 1 egg yolk, flax seeds.
12 Response to "Fluffy buns"
Wonderful, look how beautiful it looks! I'm still postponing the moment :)
Kisses and have a good day!
very beautiful with a beautiful interior, bravo
Thank you very much Teo! I used to run away from dough because they seemed meticulous to me, but now I've caught the & # 39microb & # 39 and I always do :))
I made bread today too, but I don't refuse one from you. Many kisses !
Serve, my dear! :)
I stole one too and ran away! I'm making a hamburger!
Some 10 grade buns, they came out :). I'll try the recipe too! Kisses: X
Thank you very much Maria! I wholeheartedly recommend the recipe, it's simple and the result is great :)
Show superrrrr. I will definitely try.
Post a comment
Thank you for the comments! The anonymous and uncivilized ones are not allowed on this blog!
Fluffy croissants made of tender dough, prepared with yeast. Worth a try!
The tender dough with yeast is prepared easily and quickly, and the result will pleasantly surprise you. The croissants in this shell are slightly layered, soft and incredibly fluffy. It looks a lot like croissants. If you have not prepared such croissants before, we recommend you try them. You won t regret!
For the dough, prepared with yeast:
-1.5 teaspoons of dry yeast
-150 g of cold butter (you can replace it with margarine).
For the filling: dense fruit jam or something with a similar consistency, such as poppy seed filling or caramelized condensed milk (to your own taste).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough: mix the dry yeast with a teaspoon of sugar and warm water. Let it activate for 10 minutes. The characteristic frothy "hat" must appear.
2. Break the eggs into a separate bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar, a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar. Mix very well.
3. Sift 380 g of flour into a deep bowl. Add the cold butter, cut into cubes. Mix everything with your hands until you get a dough with a sandy consistency (you can do this process with the mixer, using the hook / hooks for kneading the dough).
4.Mix the egg mixture with the activated yeast. Pour them into the bowl with the flour mixed with the butter. Knead a soft, non-sticky dough. If necessary, add a little more flour. The dough should not be kneaded for a long time: only until it accumulates in the form of a ball.
5.Put the dough in a plastic bag. Let it rest for 60 minutes. This dough does not ferment properly and does not significantly increase its volume: it just becomes fluffier and softer.
6. Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces. Spread each of them in the form of a round sheet, about 3 mm thick. Then cut it into 16 sectors.
7.Put a little filling at the base of each sector, then roll it into a croissant (from the base to the top).
8. If you want, you can roll the croissants in sugar or grease them with beaten egg. You can also leave them as is, and after baking, while they are warm, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
9. Place the croissants on the tray lined with baking paper.
10. Bake them for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven to 170-180 ° C. Orient yourself to their lower part: as it will only brown, it means that the croissants are ready.
Corners "express" & # 8211 very fluffy and tender!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we want to present you a perfect recipe for homemade croissants. This delicacy is very simple and at the same time less common. We offer 2 types of filling - with caramels and sweet cream cheese. You will get some tender and tasty croissants, perfect for the whole family.
& # 8211 100 g of fresh yeast or 3 tablespoons of dry yeast
& # 8211 1,2 & # 8211 1,5 kg of sifted flour
& # 8211 1 egg to grease the croissants
& # 8211 sugar and poppy seeds for decoration
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
& # 8211 sweet cream cheese cow
& # 8211 caramels (Choose mono caramels, with a single taste. Cream candy for this recipe does not fit.)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan, then dissolve the yeast, using the whisk. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Combine the yeast mixture with the remaining dough ingredients. Knead a non-stick dough.
3. On the floured work table, divide the dough into 4 equal parts and form some balls out of them.
4. Take a ball of dough and spread a round countertop 0.5 cm thick. Cut the worktop into triangles (8 triangles).
5. Place a caramel on the widest side of the triangle, fold the edges, then roll a croissant.
6. Proceed analogously with the remaining dough and sweet cream cheese.
7. Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil and place the croissants obtained, keeping a small distance between them.
8. Cover the tray with cling film and leave the croissants for 30 minutes.
9. Beat an egg in a bowl and grease the croissants, using the silicone brush.
10. Sprinkle the caramel croissants with sugar, and the ones with sweet cream - with poppy seeds.
11. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
Note: Grease the brown croissants, just taken out of the oven, with cold milk. This will keep them soft for a longer time.
That's how alinutzika are great, delicious. They are definitely delicious with cottage cheese too! Pup!
Sorry, but finetti is chocolate like nutella? And more Camy & # 39 I didn't notice but I didn't see dobos cake please if you have recipe srieo I made the donuts came out tasty, new new like much dobos cake, thanks God Bless You
Yes, it's like nuttela, only nuttela is much better. As for the Dobos cake, I made it just last week, but I have a problem with the laptop and I still can't enter the recipe. I hope it will be solved soon. very very good Dobos cake. Have a nice day!
I think I've tasted something like this in the housewives of my grandmother's village. These are traditional recipes I think, right?
Oh yes, there are old recipes but also traditional and very tasty!
And where do we put the vanilla sugar?
Write in the first part of the recipe where it is placed!
They are very, very good! Thanks for the recipe!
It's not the first time I make these croissants but your recipe convinced me that they are the best! I made small changes. in the white top I put the lemon peel and in the syrup I put the rum essence!
Kisses and THANK YOU once again.
Dough: 300 g flour, 200 g butter, 100 g powdered sugar, 2 egg yolks, a pinch of salt. For powdering: 100 g powdered sugar, an envelope with vanilla sugar.
In a bowl, rub the soft butter with the sugar and salt, add one by one, the yolks, stirring after each, and finally the flour. Mix the dough with your hand, without kneading, then leave it to cool for 30 minutes, in order to harden the fat, so you won't need too much flour to process it. Take a piece of dough, about the size of an egg, shape it into a roll with a diameter of about 2 cm, which is then cut into 2 cm pieces.
Each piece is twisted under the palm, on the table, in such a way as to have thinner ends and a thicker middle, and is placed in the tray, in the form of a croissant (slightly curved). Bake over medium heat, 20 minutes (very lightly browned). Cold or hot, the croissants pass well through vanilla sugar. When hot, the sugar adheres better.
On special occasions or when you want a more unique snack, this appetizer-hearts will be just as suitable! For the filling, choose your favorite ingredients!
1 liter and a half of mineral water
flour c & acirct comprises
1 v & acircrf of salt knife
300 g cheese
100 g of sheep's milk
Prague ham or kaizer, & icircn depending on preference
Method of preparation
Beat 6 eggs well, then mix them in a larger bowl with 1 liter and a half of mineral water. It is preferable to use mineral water so that the pancakes are fluffier and do not stick.
Then add the salt and flour as it contains (about 400 g), so that the dough is pancake-like, slightly thick, with a creamy consistency.
After that, put a cup of oil in a pancake pan.
When it is hot, pour all the oil back into the cup.
Before preparing each pancake, pour the pan into a teaspoon of oil, rotate well so that it reaches the entire surface of the pan and drain the excess oil, if necessary.
Pour a pan of dough into the pan, quickly rotate the pan so that the composition is evenly uniform.
Allow to set, then peel off the edges of the pancake with a wooden spoon, leave a little longer and turn on the other side. It is left to dry when it is done.
Do the same with all the pancakes, until you finish the composition. In the meantime, from now on, don't forget to mix it up.
When the pancakes are ready, cut them into a heart shape.
Form a kind of sandwich and, between the sheets of pancakes, place grated cheese, a slice of ham or kaizer and a layer of cheese.
Fluffy Horns with Apples
- the sugar dissolves in warm milk
- Put flour in a bowl and mix with yeast, then add milk with dissolved sugar
- knead until you get a soft and non-sticky dough, and at the end put the oil in your palm and knead until incorporated into the dough
-leave for about 30 minutes
- in the meantime, prepare the composition: grate the apples and put them to harden together with the sugar for 5-10 minutes and if it leaves a lot of syrup, add 2 tablespoons of semolina to bind the composition
- when ready, remove from the heat, add the orange essence (which gave a special taste to the apple) and leave to cool
- when the 30 minutes for the dough have passed, spread a round and not very thick sheet
- cut the sheet in four then in six and then in eight and put a spoonful of filling on each triangle
- roll carefully, and place the croissants in the tray lined with baking paper or greased with margarine
- Optionally grease with a beaten egg, and put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees, until nicely browned (I left them a bit, because I had a play program with the princess, and I forgot about them: p)