It took :
Mix the flour with the yeast, then add the salt and lard and knead well, incorporating all the flour into the lard. Add the egg and sour cream and knead well until the dough no longer sticks to your hands and bowl. If the dough sticks, add a little more flour and knead.
Apples are washed, cleaned and scraped.
Caramelize the sugar and then put the grated and slightly squeezed apples (do not squeeze all the juice from them, only a little so that we do not need to heat them very much), mix well, add cinnamon and cook until slightly softened and it is not the juice (that we can put them in the dough so that they do not flow).
Then leave to cool.
Take a little of the dough and stretch it, either in a circle and then cut triangles, or rectangular and cut a rectangle or square (as I did now because I wanted to make them bigger); put the filling with a teaspoon and roll them. We put the croissants thus obtained in the tray on baking paper and put them in the oven. Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees, only brown slightly fff and that's because the dough is greasy.
When they are cooked, take them out of the oven, leave them to cool a bit and powder them with sugar.
Fresh croissants with shit & # 8211 fasting dessert
The fasting horn recipe presented below is very successful. The horns come out tender and fluffy. If you don't like shit, you can change the filling with something else: apples, pears, raisins, marmalade or jam, walnuts, bitter chocolate, with a cream of poppy seeds, sugar and cocoa, or with mushrooms.
• 2 glasses (400 g) of flour
• 1 cup (250 ml) of warm water
• 25 g of fresh yeast
• 50 ml of oil
• 4 tablespoons sugar
• ½ teaspoon of salt
In a large bowl, mix ½ cup of warm (not hot) water with the flour, then add the yeast and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir and leave to rise for 10-15 minutes. After this interval, add over this mixture the rest of ½ cup of warm water, the other 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt and oil. Use a target to obtain a more homogeneous composition. Stir in the flour, mix well, and start kneading by hand.
Even if the dough comes out soft and slightly sticky, do not add too much extra flour, because the croissants will not come out fluffy and tender. Knead it on the table lined with flour for another 5-7 minutes. Put the dough back in the bowl, and cover it with a thick towel. Let it rise for 40 minutes.
After this interval, remove the dough on the work table sprinkled with flour, and cut it into 3 equal parts. Spread each part of the dough in a round sheet, 4 mm thick, and cut it into 8 equal strips. Put the desired shit or filling at the end of each strip of dough, and roll tightly in the form of croissants.
Put the croissants in a tray lined with baking paper, and let them rise for another 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, turn on the oven and let it heat to 180 degrees.
Put the horned tray in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Be careful not to burn them. Powder them at the end with powdered sugar, or grease them with honey.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Horns curled with telemea, tender and crunchy
I have always been a eater, I liked to taste everything, to experience new tastes and ways of preparation for absolutely any food.
The other day I saw these curly horns at Mariana Ardelean, a virtual friend and I said I had to make them. I looked over the recipe and got to work, only I never follow the recipe, I always have to add or give up certain ingredients, change them with others or simply leave my own mark on the finished product. I filled them with telemea, but they can be filled with various, shit, magiun, chocolate, etc.
That's what I did now, and what came out can be seen. But let's look at the list of ingredients and see how to prepare it, which is very simple.
Other recipes appreciated and tried by readers:
How to make curly horns with telemea, tender and crunchy
- 500 ml of milk
- Flour content (about 800 g)
- 25 g of fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 600 g fatty sheep fat
- 200 g butter with 82% fat
- Mix seeds and coarse salt for sprinkling
- 1 beaten egg for greased
Put the yeast, salt and sugar in a large bowl. We rub them until we get them soft and the yeast becomes liquid. Add 100 ml of warm milk and 100 g of flour, mix and leave the covered bowl in a warm place to activate the yeast.
Put the rest of the milk and add the flour gradually, stirring with a spoon, until it becomes inefficient.
Add the soft butter, add some of the flour and knead until you get a smooth and non-sticky dough. Put the dough in a bowl greased with a little oil and leave to rest for half an hour covered.
We knead the telemeau to obtain a paste or rather a “cream cheese, which must be quite strong.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
After a while, we divide the dough into pieces of 50 grams each and give them a round shape.
On a work surface, sprinkled with flour, we spread each piece of dough as thin as we can, in an oval shape, grease it with butter and with the help of a finger we pull the dough into an “accordion” shape. We put the cheese on the side where we pulled with our finger and roll it in the shape of a croissant.
Put the croissants thus obtained in trays with baking paper, grease with beaten egg, sprinkle seeds or salt and bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.
Horns so delicious, tender and fragrant that they melt in your mouth!
The tender and fragrant croissants are one of the favorite desserts of childhood. If you want to enjoy your loved ones with a special dessert, we urge you to prepare these delicious homemade croissants. Choose your favorite filling and enjoy the finest, tender and fragrant cakes, which will surely please everyone.
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH NO.1
-0.5 teaspoon baking powder
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH NO.2
-200 g of soft butter (at room temperature)
-0.5 teaspoon baking powder
-berry berry jam
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare dough No. 1: in a bowl, sift the flour with baking powder. Add the cream and mix well until you get a smooth dough. Give it a round shape and place it on the work surface, sprinkled with flour.
2. Prepare dough No. 2: in a bowl, sift the flour with baking powder. Add the soft butter (at room temperature) and mix well. Give it a round shape and place it on the work surface, sprinkled with flour.
3. Spread each type of dough in a countertop, 1.5 cm thick. Overlap the countertops.
4. Spread the dough in a 1 cm thick worktop. Fold it into an envelope. Repeat the process 3 more times.
5. Fold the dough into an envelope and wrap it in cling film. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and remove the cling film. Spread the dough in a rectangular tray, 0.5 cm thick.
7. Cut the worktop in half. Get two long strips of dough. Then cut each strip into triangles of equal size, with the base of 4-5 cm.
8. Place a portion of the filling at the base of the triangle and roll it. Stretch your heads a little.
9. Place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with paper. Keep a distance between them.
10. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 12-15 minutes (until the croissants will brown). Baking time depends on each oven.
11. Remove the croissants from the oven and allow them to cool. If desired, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
Note: If you are preparing a double portion of dough, divide it in half and until the croissants in the first portion of dough form, keep the second in the fridge.